HBR Analytic Services
We're an independent commercial research unit within HBR, conducting research and comparative analysis on important management challenges and emerging business opportunities. Contact us at email@example.com.
Customer experience Research
Research Report Sponsored By Genesys
Data that you can trust.
Seeking to provide business intelligence and peer-group insight, each report is published based on the findings of original quantitative and/or qualitative research and analysis.
Surveys are conducted with the HBR Advisory Council, HBR's global research panel.
Research is conducted with senior business executives and subject matter experts from within and beyond the Harvard Business Review author community.
Browse our reports
Viewing 507 reports
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM GOOGLEInclusion and belonging ResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Google
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MICROSOFTOrganizational decision making ResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Microsoft
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MASDARBusiness and society ResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Masdar
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM UNSUPERVISEDAnalytics and data science ResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Unsupervised
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM AVEVAManagement ResearchWebinar Sponsored by Aveva
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM SERVICEMAXDigital transformation ResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By ServiceMax
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM FOSFOR BY LTITechnology and analytics ResearchWhite Paper Sponsored By Fosfor by LTI
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM RED HATDigital transformation ResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Red Hat
- SPONSORED CONTENT FROM MICROSOFTSocial and global issues ResearchPulse Survey Sponsored By Microsoft